The New York Times has put out an excellent article on the USPS and its warning about a delay in mail-in ballots. If you are voting by mail – please send your ballot back in as soon as possible, or drop it off directly at a county drop box (locations coming soon).
U.S. Postal Service Warns of Potential Mail-In Ballot Delays
President Trump requested a mail-in ballot even as he assailed voting-by-mail. New Jersey will send ballots to all 6.3 million voters in the state, over President Trump’s objections. Kamala Harris’s presence on the Democratic ticket generated a quick $50 million.
This briefing has ended. Follow our latest coverage of the Biden vs. Trump 2020 election here.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The Postal Service said delays could affect multiple states.
- Trump, who has railed against voting by mail, requests his mail-in ballot.
- Viral falsehoods about Kamala Harris have surged since she joined the Biden ticket.
- Judge orders Trump campaign to submit evidence today of fraud in mail voting.
- Biden’s windfall after the Harris pick: $50 million and counting.
- Reaction to Biden-Harris mask mandate was predictable. That was the plan.
- Harris praises Biden’s ‘audacity’ to select a Black woman as running mate.
For the full article, click the link below: