Please join Mavis Bates and her honored guests:
- Bill Foster, Representative, Illinois 11th Congressional District
- Linda Holmes, Illinois State Senator, 42nd District
- Stephanie Kifowit, Illinois State Representative, 84th District
- Barbara Hernandez, Illinois State Representative, 83rd District
- Bill Habel, President, North Central Illinois Labor Council
- Brian Dahl, President, Fox Valley Building and Construction Trades Council
- Mark Guethle, Director of Government Affairs, Painters District Council No. 30
This will be a round table discussion about the “State of the Unions”, with their visions for the future of the labor movement in Kane County.
To receive the Zoom link, please visit Mavis’s Donation page. If you have already donated to her campaign or you can’t donate right now but would like to volunteer instead, please send an email to email@example.com and we will send you the link so you can join us. Or you can send a check, payable to Mavis Bates for Kane 4, to 60 S. Harrison Avenue, Aurora, IL 60506.
Mavis is a strong union supporter and a card-carrying member of the Illinois Education Association. If she is elected she will be a union advocate on the Kane County Board.
For more information or to RSVP, please call Mavis at 630-605-9244.