Suzanne Ness has a very tough re-election on her hands having barely defeated in 2020 a right-wing incumbent who raised no money, had no campaign and spent the last few months of the campaign spouting conspiracy theories online from a beach in Mexico. Suzanne went to Springfield and without hesitation voted YES on PNA repeal. And we must elect Liz Rochford to the Illinois Supreme Court to prevent the destruction of all we have fought for over these past decades. Please join me and everyone else you can muster on September 17.
By now, you know Jane’s Army and what we’re up against this election. The November 8th election is the most critical Illinois election in over 50 years when it comes to the future of reproductive rights. Luckily, we have the majority of voters on our side! Now we just have to get out there and remind them what’s at stake and which candidates will stand up to protect our rights. That’s where you come in!
We’ll be going door-to-door to voters in key districts to be sure they have a plan to vote pro-choice. Our next canvass is on Saturday, September 17th for pro-choice hero, State Rep. Suzanne Ness, and IL Supreme Court candidate, Judge Elizabeth Rochford. Together, we can ensure reproductive rights here in Illinois. Will you join us? If you have never done this before, no problem, as we’ll make sure you are with someone who has experience.
Saturday, September 17th, 11 AM (canvass) / 10 AM (meet & greet)
- 543 E Main St, East Dundee, IL 60118
- 10-10:45 AM: Stop by before we get started for coffee, bagels, donuts & mingling!
- 10:45 AM: Please arrive for a quick training for anyone who is new to door-knocking or who wants a refresher.
- 11:00 AM: We’ll get started!
- Wear walking shoes, bring a smartphone if you have one (if you can download the MiniVan app ahead of time, that’d be great), and bring a friend or two if you’d like!
- Please register here: https://tinyurl.com/JASept17
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.